- Industrial Nameplates & Legends
- Office Signs & Directories
- Personal Name Tags
- Mimic Panels
- Many universal hazard and waring logos available for tag integration!
Fonts & Symbols
- Over 50 Character Fonts
- Unlimited Text Height
- Company Logos
- Foreign languages
- Custom Graphics & Symbols
- AUTOCAD® Compatible
- Mimic panel and logo design by CDI or your supplied files
24 Inches Wide X 12 Inches High
- Multi-ply Plastic Laminate (Phenolic) 1/32 – 1/16 – 3/32 Thick
- 2 – ply – Single sided surface engraving
- 3 – ply – Double sided surface engraving
- Reverse – Sub-surface engraving
- Lexan / Acrylic
- Stainless Steel
- Anodized Aluminum
- Surface Engraving
By means of a rotating carbide cutter, surface material is removed thus exposing the core color. Engraving width is varied by cutter size and depth of cut.
- Sub-Surface Engraving (Reverse Engraving)
By means of a rotating carbide cutter, sub-surface material is removed thus exposing the transparent surface. Paint fill is required after engraving. Engraving width is varied by cutter size and depth of cut.
- Diamond Drag
By means of a non-rotating diamond cutter, the surface is scored. This process is primarily used on stainless steel.
- Diamond Burnishing
By means of a rotating diamond burnisher, the surface is sanded. This process is primarily used on anodized aluminum. Oxidation is required after engraving.
Graphic Import File Types
- Autocad Drawing Filers (DWG)
- Drawing Exchange Format (DXF)
Fast Turnaround Time
No Job is Too Large or Small
Free Samples Upon Request
For more information call or email:
Tony Bishop, Inside Sales Representative (Pittsburgh, PA)